Hi. I suffer from epilepsy. I`m on the treatment, but I can`t say I see any improvement at all. I just eat pills for breakfast and lunch and dinner and I keep having seizures. Nobody really listens to you but your doc. I wanted to say something about my doctor-patient experience. It is so great that our relationship is confidential. I can tell him anything, like how I feel, and it`s just between my doc and me. Isn`t that great?

Hi. Yeah, doctor-patient confidentiality is really great. I had a NES two days ago. I didn`t want anybody to know about it. But I had to go to the doctor. I told him all about my seizure. He was really full of understanding. I even told him about my inner fears. And this is something I would never tell, not to anybody. He told me there is no need for me to take anti-epileptic meds, because the seizure was not epileptic. I smoke weed and I told him about that. He said I should stop smoking.