Hi. I just need to speak out. I am 19 years old and I have epilepsy. While other boys and girls are having fun all around me, I have to take care that I`m taking my meds regularly. All of my friends know about my condition, so they could help me if I have a seizure. I`m sick of it. But there is no cure. I will always be just another epileptic.

Hi. How can you say that? A friend of mine has epilepsy and he will never be just another epileptic for me. When I`m with him, if he has a seizure, I will take care of him. I am the one to put my jacket, or something else that is soft, under his head. I am the one that will comfort him during seizure. It is not a pity that I feel for him. It is a true friends` love. You are not the only sick person in this world. There are many other people in worse condition and they are not complaining. Don`t be selfish. I am sure your friends love you. There is no cure, so what? I will die one day, just like you.