Hi. I am taking care of an epileptic. It is pretty hard to deal with epilepsy. I hate it when he has a seizure, because all I can do I to wait until it stops. Of course, I move things around him away, and I put something soft under his head, to prevent injuries. But this is really all I can do. I hate to see him suffer. I`ve just wanted to share my experience.

Hi. I am taking care of an epileptic too. My 10 years younger brother has epilepsy. I already have my own family but I have to take care of him too, because our parents are dead. I don`t want to place him in some sort of institution. That is out of the question. However, sometimes I feel like crazy. My children have to watch his seizures and it`s quite disturbing for them. I also hate that feeling of not being able to help someone you love. When the seizure begins, I know I have to be calm and everything, but the sight is really bad.