Yesterday i noticed i had a small red bump on my nipple. it is very painful, and it hurts under my bra. I not sure what caused it. I do know that it was not there 2 days ago. I am just looking for some advice of what it may be?

Thanks 

I am experiencing the same thing. It began suddenly two days ago and feels like a huge pimple that needs to pop, but it just looks like a red bump. Its not quite as painful as the first day but it is still very sore to touch.

Have you had yours checked out?

ive also had this problem. m not sure wats going on, but i find it extremefully painful to wear a bra. today is the first day and it hurts like mad. let me knw if you find anything out

i also have a same problem today is my 2nd day, n it hurts a lot, after 4 to 5 days it would be normal. please anyone tell me is that the symptoms of cancer??

I have something that maybe similar to what ur experiencing, this pimple like bump is where my nipple was pierced which was also painful, i havent had any problems since removing the piercing and now this feels painful to touch. help

im male and im having the same problem, about 10 years ago someone sucking on my nipple and it set up affection, but went away now im having the problem with the bump. help