Hey. I'm a 16 yr. old female. two days ago, i noticed a pimple on my vagina lip. later that day, it appeared bigger. i tried to squeeze it but it has a very hard surface. tha nex mornin it was swollen and tha skin on my vagina is very sensitive. tha swellin is gettin worse nd has spread, coverin tha left side of my vagina. i hav applied both cold nd warm compressions as well as anti bacterial cream to tha area. it is very VERY PAINFUL! its difficult to walk stand nd sit. wat do i do. shud i go c a doc? r there any home remedies? i need a quick cure. i go bak to skul ina few days. Help Plz =[

I think you have a hair bump - I have gotten them on my vagina before but usually after I have done some sort of hair removal. Warm compresses and Blue Star Ointment or toothpaste help to dry them up.

This seems to be an ingrown hair, Do you shave? I do and i have gotten a bad only like you are talking about a few times and when i get them they hurt like h*ll but if you get the pressure off if doesn't hurt as much. What i do is I try to either squeeze it as hard as i can till it pops it doesn't feel to good but it works or you can take a clean needle (cleaned with alcohol) and poke the area that looks like where the fluid is. and after doing that squeeze it and the puss should come out. and the hair with it. All you have to do is pull the hair and it will go right away. If it doesn't come out with it you may need to use the needle to look for it. It sounds bad but its not. The first time i had one i didn't know what it was but my ex fiance did and fixed it for me. After the hair comes out it wont hurt and will get better just make sure you feel it clean till its gone. You don't want to risk it getting infected. ;-) good luck

I had a very painful swollen hard bumb under the skin on my labia. Ow ow ow. I read a remedy that was to STERELIZE a needle and to poke it, and to get very deep, under the bump, and lightly squeeze. Omg, I was so scared cuz soooo much puss came out, but the bump went way down. I also lightly placed finger on outside of bump, pulled, then lightly pushed under bump. It prevents from pushing the stuff deeper which would cause an infection. Thank GOD I got the stuff out. Good luck!! :-)

fyi buddy, not everyone has genital warts. i get pimples like that as well, and they usually just go away if you keep everything clean and dry. there's not much else you can do. it's natural and nothing to be ashamed of.

Sounds like Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)..

Sounds like an ingrown hair. Pluck it out. Put warm compresses on it and all will be well in a couple of days.

Put a hot wash cloth on it let it sit there for a bit if there is no white head there putting the wash cloth on it with loosen it up and draw it towards the surface. Then poke it with a needle and squeeze till the puss come out it will start bleeding when you get normal looking blood then its out. If it continues start waxing rather then shaving.

is there white puss in the bump? i have the same thing and im pregnant and scared ! pls help

I Know Of Someone Who Has Had This (Not Saying Names) She Told Me She Went To The Doctor And That Her Doctor Told Her That It May Be Because She Is About To Have Her Period. I Don't Think Its Something You Should Worry About To Much

This could be a boil. I had the same thing and went to my gyno. Tetrycyline works immediately. It was gone within 2 days. Also, use dial antibacterial soap only. Wash all your underwear, sheets and towels with lysol. The yellow bottle. Just put 1/2 cup in the laundry and wash as usual. There is no smell from the lysol left on your laundry. If you dont use the lysol on your clothing to disinfect everything you could get more. This happened to me. Now I only use dial soap and I wash everything with lysol added to the wash. And dont believe anyone who says there not contagious. They are! They went through my whole house for 6 months until I started the lysol and dial. We have not had one for over 3 years. I know how painful the are but it will go away if you use all these steps. Good luck.

Don't worry about it, I've had a few of these, they go away on their own. Just try not to pop it because it'll make it worse. Keep up the compress, a hot washcloth works best.

Honestly get those devils towards fall/winter time when i start wearing pants. I absolutely hate it when people state that its herpes or genital warts when other people have "problems" down there. I'm 22, and i would say that i have had 4 or 5 of these devils since i was like 16. Its horrible!!! but its natural. We get pimples everywhere, on our scalps, face, body, and our sensitive regions. It's normal. I personally wouldn't worry about it. I know it is very uncomfortable, especially sitting and walking. Its gets to be a bit annoying.

hey you have a barthlin cyst !  You need to get a doctor. 

i HAD THE SAME THING AT YOUR AGE.  i GOT SICK.. AND IT KEPT HAPPENING EVERY MONTH. I HAD THAT HAPPEN FOR 2 YRS. I GOT A DOCTOR TO LANCE IT AND PUT THE CATHETER IN AND LET IT DRAIN THE POISON FOR 30 DAYS NEVER HAD IT RE APPEAR I AM 64 NOW.. GOOD LUCK