Hi. Coming back from early jogging which I practice every day, something scary happened to me. Running beside some trash containers I heard something that remained me on cry. I stopped and to be sure, and I was right, it was a baby’s cry.
Crying was coming from container near by. I opened it and there was a little baby crying. I was stunt. I didn’t know what to do. I took a baby and bring it home with me.
I can't believe this could happen to this little baby. Solving one problem, the other occurred. What will I do with child? I'm only 15 years old. Please help!

Hi. I think I could help you. The thing that happened to you is become very usual lately and today, it became modern for ‘parents’ to abandon their children. Most severe causes are weak economic situation, not be able to face responsibility and similar.
It is inadmissible by law and what’s more important, from the ethic side. There are several women convicted for abandoning their children. Punishment was very serious like 10 years in a state prison.
Under the abandoned infant act, parents who are unable to care for their newborn infants may anonymously and safely leave their infant in the care of a responsible person at a hospital, police station, fire station or a responsible person at another safe location.
So, you shouldn’t panic. Search in your city for some organization or home for abandoned children and contact them.