My last sexual encounter was about 7 weeks ago and it was unprotected. I took one test last night which I believe was negative (it was one that makes a plus sign if you are and one line was really faint if there at all.) I took a second one this morning using my first morning urine, did not even drink anything since last night. It was one of the digital ones and it said not pregnant clearly on the screen. I still am not sure though because even though I have gotten my perod twice since said encounter, the first one was early which never happens to me. After that one I started bc pills but stopped taking them before even a whole pack. I got bleeding 3 days later. I have been so tired and had tummy upset/ acid reflux, head/neck aches, lower back pain, weird cramping/discomfort sensations down in my uterus area including right above my legs. I had a lot of symptoms while on the pill but I think they were from the pill. Is it possible that I am this far along pregnant with negative results?

i doub that you are. you even said you had your period. after having sex it is common for your period to be a little irregular. being early isnt a bad sign.

Thanks for the peace of mind again. I have one more test left in the pack that I might take in a few days if things get weird.

yea save it.. wait a week and see if you have any symptoms and see if you feel weird then take it again. there is a such thing as a false negative. but i highly doubt you are.