For the last week or so, I've had a mildly odd feeling in the right side of my abdomen. In the last few days, the pain, which at first was a pinpoint between the bottom of my ribs and the top of my hip, started spreading and getting more, well, painful. It spread down to my groin and up to my ribs. At first I thought it was appendicitis, but after checking with a few people whom I know have had it, I know it isn't.a couple days ago, it started becoming more prominent and started radiating toward my back. The pain is now almost entirely between that original point between my ribs and hip and pretty much directly behind it in my back, only ever so slightly higher. It's almost entirely out of the areas near my hip and ribs. I've been testing to see whether it hurts when I press on it, and it does not. It doesn't hurt to crack my back the way I like to (leaning backward over my chair, grabbing the back of the chair and turning), it doesn't hurt more when I laugh, cough, sneeze, nothing. It doesn't hurt more when I do something that would normally make this kind of pain worse, but the pain doesn't ever seem to actually lessen. If anything does make it worse, it does in such a small way that I don't notice it.

I went to the ER yesterday, and they took blood and urine, but there was no blood in my urine and my blood showed no signs of infections at all. The only thing they said was to take over the counter pain killers like ibuprofen and aspirin and wait it out. Considering I know this hospital has been known to not care about their patients if they don't have insurance (which I don't), I'm not entirely sure if they're BSing me. I would go to another hospital, but Broward General runs every medical center within my travel limits.