I have pain in my lower left abdomen that reaches around my hip and to my back and also goes down my leg a bit I have had a colonoscopy and an MRI and they didn't find anything wrong . I have had physical therapy which has done nothing. My doctor doesn't know what to do next

How old are you?

What did you find out? Ihave the exact same symtoms and I am 43.

I also had this its from a nerve in your lower spine. I am also seeing a physical theropist . traction and proper stretching could do you some good. did me

I also had this its from a nerve in your lower spine. I am also going to physical theropy . traction and proper stretching could do you some good. did me

I am almost 15 weeks pregnant and have the same pain! Icy hot patches help sometimes, but nothing else does! My doctor told me to try a belly band and good shoes, but nothing other than tylonel for paun. I've tried half a vicodin and that seems to ease the pain.

I have the same pain/discomfort, very uncomfortable, trouble sleepint, frequent urination and now a rectal prolapse. NOTHING showed up in CATscan w/contrast, ultrasounds, blood and urine tests, GYN exam, saw GI and Uroligist. Burning, cramping, bloating. I'm in my 30's - regular periods. NOW I have to have surgery for the rectal prolapse and ABSOLUTELY NO indication of the cause.

Wow, you are describing me. I have pain in lower back comes around top part of my hip and extends to my lower pelvic area and is a very severe pain. I have had Xrays, CT scans and pelvic exam, and ultra sound of pelvic and all I hear it shows nothing. I am wondering if this come from a nerve in my back. I will grateful when I can stop this PAIN.

I have had Same issues , I have had 3 abdominal ultrasounds,a hida scan, catscan with / and without contrast,lots of bloodwork, all normal..I do have fibroids in uterus, and back issues..So still looking for answers..They are saying could be Nerve in back..