I have been getting NES with severe cold spells. I will shivver for close to an hour before the seizure and for about a half an hour afterward. I get a strange aura just before the seizure hits but I just drop to the ground all of a sudden. I have only had the cold spells twice in the past two weeks the gran mals are about twice a week for the past year and a half. My biggest concern is the cold spells. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

i have no idea, however before i was able to seek medical treatment,the few drs i saw regarding my seizures had no idea one said blood sugar another thought a panick attack,turnes out i have epilepsy and pnes,i also feel very cold sometimes after a seizure.I would guess it has to do with constricted blood flow and poor circulation?hope this is helpful