Every time I wake up early after staying up late I have severe stomach aches and terrible diahrea until the second I lay back in my bed. The moment I lay down under my covers again the stomach ache stops almost completely. I'd like to reiterate that this happens EVERY TIME I don't get enough sleep. If anyone out there can help me understand this or offer any solution i'd be grateful.

There is a possibility that you have a form of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or Celiac disease.  I would be a good idea for you to make an appointment with a gastroenterologist to see if you gut has any lesions.  Much of this would come from eating foods that you can't digest or are allergic to.  You might try staying away from white flour, wheat, barley, rye, dairy and anything that has gluten in it and see if that doesn't make you feel better.  Chances are you digestive processes are not working properly at this time.  It could take some time to correct the problem even with the most proper diet so it is best to get help from a medical professional.  It is best if you see a doctor before you change your diet because the disease is easier to detect that way.