I started feeling cramps associated with pain in my abdomen few days ago. At first, I thought that they will go away, but I was wrong. The cramps are usually on my side and they are starting to go on my nerves. What do you think is wrong with me? Is it a sign of something serious?

Whether it is, sign of something serious or not, I cannot be sure before examining you. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible, because if you continue to ignore your condition it can only lead to some other conditions. Therefore, it is important to seek professional advice. What you are experiencing can be a sign of many things, like appendicitis, inflammation of the pancreas, gall bladder etc. However, like any other condition, these are associated with other signs and symptoms. In case of these conditions, the most common symptom is vomiting. Cramping, intermittent type of pain in the centre of the abdomen is present in small bowel obstruction. Cramping subsequently becomes a dull constant pain and is indicative of gangrene of the intestine. I hope that you will ask your doctor for some answers about what is causing your cramping.

Yeah don’t worry.I am using allay patch with my doctor suggestion for 3 months. And it just works for me. Allay is a miniaturized medical device that delivers continuous electromagnetic therapy to restore damaged cells. For me its Allay is extremely safe and comfortable to wear.

I am used Allay also - A few months ago I participated in the clinical trial for this device. I have suffered from really really bad period cramps since I can remember. I either have to take max dose of tylenol or live with the pain. I hate taking all those pills consider all of the warnings that are out. During the trial I had my first pain free period in years. I wrote a letter to the company what makes it and hte CEO like it so much he sent me a year's supply. Anyway, I can't speak highly enough about this thing. It is only available on line - i think you have to fill out a health questionaire or something. Use a new micro chip to delivery some type of therapy - it's really small too.. Anyway, your story reminded me of me so I thought I would tell out about it. Don't know the website buy I am sure you can google allay patch to find it.