I'm 21 a mother of two kids after i had my second kids my periods been irregular. she 11 months now but just the last 3 months i been having really bad cramps when my period starts. i think my periods aren't normal because when i bleed i notice a lot of blood clots and my periods are more heavy. after the blood clots then thick brown gooey stuff comes down. I need help please. Could those been miscarriages???

Bleeding or spotting is the first sign of a miscarriage for many women. Although vaginal bleeding is nearly always scary, remember that even heavy bleeding does not always equal a miscarriage. Sometimes bleeding might happen due to cervical irritation or the process of implantation, and it may stop and the pregnancy may continue without further problems. About 10% of all pregnant women experience vaginal bleeding at some point during the pregnancy. Any strange or out of the ordinary vaginal bleeding should be reported to your physician right away.

Severe pain in the abdomen can be a symptom of an ectopic pregnancy, which is a life threatening condition that occurs when a baby is implanted outside the uterus. Severe pain in early pregnancy, especially if it is on one side of the abdomen, should always be investigated as an emergency. Milder cramping that is similar to menstrual cramps can occur in normal pregnancies and is not necessarily a sign of miscarriage.

Hope that helps. Thanks marychula98 for your post. Please keep us updated.

Irregular and odd bleeding can happen, but if this has been going on for the past three months, i would say it's not a miscarriage. I recall experiencing this sort of thing myself. I would pass some serious clots along with that gooey brown stuff you describe. My doctor told me the clots were a result of the cramping.
Our bodies do change and what used to be so predictable all of a sudden becomes not so much anymore. If this continues, i would just ring up my doctor and see what he says.