Hello. I'm 37 year old male.
I'm a bit frightened right now and I would like to get information of any kind which possible could tell what is wrong with me.
About a week ago I have noticed that I have small amount of blood in my stool.
This didn’t happen again so I have practically forgotten about it but yesterday it happened again. I'm very frightened right now because I have heard that some rectal carcinoma can cause this. I didn’t have any problems with hemorrhoids in my life and I don’t have any visual proof that I suffer from it.
Please, provide me some informations before I seek for medical help!

Calm down! I know that this isn’t very usual situation but you must stay focused and calm.
The most frequent cause of anus bleeding are hemorrhoids, dilated blood vessels or veins in the anal or rectal area. One type of hemorrhoids, called internal hemorrhoids can't bee seen from outside. This can easily treated and problems will be solved. You were right- there are some other possible causes such as fistula, diverticulosis, proctitis and colitis and colon cancer.
What you need to do is to contact your general practitioner and let him inspect the anal area looking for tears and hemorrhoids.
Beside normal, finger, exam there is also an endoscopy. So, like I said, bleeding anus is usually not a serious problem, but it should always be assumed to be serious until proven otherwise.

I am 30 year old male whom just the same thing tonight, and have occured every other times. I, too, don't know why this is happening.
I have checked the website, and I have found some helpful information. They called it "Rectal Bleeding".

http://www.medicinenet.com/rectal_bleeding/article.htm
I hoped this helps you a closer understand what is going on.

I have recently turned 24 (f) and a few days ago found a lot of blood a few times, I have no pain or discomfort, have never bled before, and have not seen anything since. It is really disturbing, but I think the best thing to do is to see ur GP even if it is a little unpleasant. Better safe than sorry hey?

i am 25 now, and few years later this bleeding often happened. the bleeding usually occurs every time i poo and i thought that i am having diarrhea but when i look down, its really blood flowing from my anus. and as of now, its bleeding and that i thought its coming from my vagina because i just had my menstruation. please i am really disturbed, that it hurts right now and when i touched it i have this little skin just in the outside surface of my anus. please help me.whom should i call? what kind of doctor?

hi!

i'm 30 years old. i noticed fresh blood in my stool. could it be due to severe cough or do i have something inside of me that needs to be cured?