everyone please respond

Ok here it is.. i am a high school girl and i have been busy with school and other things lately, i guess i haven't been getting enough sleep and i am stressed out at times, but i havent felt normal lately. i have noticed some systems and i think i might have a digestive system disorder, a uti, or something of the sort... my symptoms are abdominal enlargement (worse after eating), swelling of ankles,hands&face, frequent urination with different smell, constapation sometimes and then diarrhea, mild back pain, increased discharge(?), and cold symptoms(fever, runy nose, chills)!!!!! and that is pretty much it.. i have also noticed redness and sometimes an itch in my genital area. I have missed two periods and i am NOT sexually active and the point is I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS!!! i am sick of it and i want to go back to normal, could i have some advice on what this is and what i can do about it??? thank you so verrrryy much..

It could be a digestive disorder. I found out that I had one a few months ago. I'd had it for a while but thought that it was just my getting fat. After I'd eat my stomach would swell & get really hard. After a while it was hard for me to keep food down. But my intestines are all backed up because my stomach is having trouble doing just normal digestion. You really should be checked for it. It also sounds like it could possibly be water retention.

but then again it could be stress, i know that stress can stop then menstrual cycle and it could disrupt your digestive system, as for the genital areas, i have not a clue, i would reccomend getting it checked out asap.