Around May 2005 I had pain when having having bowel-movements and pain when ejaculating. Also I had acid reflux, diarrhea, and constapation along with does problems. Then my sex drive has been on and off later in the year until december 2005. Lately my acid reflux has stop since mid-2006. I have been to the doctor and been on antibotics for the prostate for the full three month period and still felling the same since all this mess got started. The doctor said my prostate was an odd shape and one of the ejaculatory duts were more strected out than normal. Any one know whats going on with me because i sure don't. Please help.

Is your doctor a urologist? If not, go to one and get answers to your questions. You've got more than just an enlarged prostate going on. Under normal conditions an enlarged prostate is nothing more than just a major nuisance but if it's cancer then it's a whole other ballgame. Then there's always "prostatitis" and that ain't no picnic either. So go to a urologist, get yourself checked out and find out what the hell's going on, get it taken care of, before you end up going thru life with a limp noodle hanging between your legs. I've known a couple of guys who went down that road and believe me, you don't want to go there. One guy in particular I remember because he led a very active sex life up until the day he was diagnosed with cancer of the prostate and had to have it removed. The last time I saw the guy was almost 2 years after the surgery and he still couldn't get it up.

Im a girl of 18. Im 5ft 1in tall.If i skip 300 times a day, how tall can i grow in 3 years?How to accelerate it?