I am a teen girl and i am not sexually active, but i am still afraid of pregnancy! can you get pregnant in water, even if you do not do anything and are just with a guy? i have missed two periods and have had no bleeding at all since the end of july! i have been very busy, probably stressed too so the missed period is not my biggest concern..

A TON OF SYMPTOMS FOR ABOUT A MONTH:
***i have noticed abdominal, vulva and genital area swelling (this honestly looks like pregnancy, but at times it is alot and at times very little), it seems to be worse after eating and when my bladder is full. the area is tender and it almost seems like a lot of swollen skin.
***more pimples
*** constipation mixed with diarrhea or small, narrower stools.
***recently noticed like a mucus with a bowel movement.
***increased yellowish discharge and
*** frequent urination.
***back pain above waist
*** soreness behind brestbone
***possibly an enlargement around ribs

sounds like i could have more than one thing going on..Is this IBS or a UTI or something? Is it both? What is it? I know that my symptoms dont suggest pregnancy, but with the missed periods and swelling it alarms me that i could be in trouble..
just looking for advice about what these symptoms are, please help!

NO, YOU CANNOT get pregnant that way.

You could have another vaginal infection though, and you NEED to see your doctor or gyno.

If you do not want youir parents to know, planne dparenthood does not require parental consent.

ok i was pretty sure of that.. i do not think so but is there any other way to possibly be pregnant without sexual intercourse?

i doubt i am pregnant, but things have been weird.. and since i have missed some periods... anyway

i noticed that my diarrhea recently seemed blackish and i noticed that my saliva seems to be an increased amount, with a bad taste in my mouth and a sorta mucus thing. the swelling seems to be pretty bad and it is hard to touch, it hurts a little on the sides, i do not really have abdominal pain, but i have sounds (like gas) and it is just annoying ..

do you have any idea what is causing this?

it is getting old.... really old

There are many causes, and unfortunately I could not tell which it is...

Definately see a doctor =)

yeah i understand..

i noticed difficulty swallowing, sore throat and i think i have a sort of digestive disorder because of all these symptoms. I think (tell me if i am way wrong) that the symptoms of a digestive disorder may have been triggered by a bladder/vaginal infection or something like that.. i just want to have a better understanding for my doctor visit and i am wondering if this idea is understandable for my situation..

can that be possible? i know there are many causes I just want to know if something of that sort is possible.

No a digestive problem would not trigger a vaginal infection or problem...

Oh i think you misunderstood..

I was wondering if a infection could trigger the symptoms of a digestive disorder..

i have so many symptoms that i do not know what i should think!

ONLY if the digestive tract had the infection, or a medicine you were taking to cure an infection....

A vaginal infection would not create digestive problems.

When do you have an appt to see a doctor?

as of now, i am going to the doctor on monday after school...

I have the same thing
it would really help me if u could email me
when the doctor tells you what it is
m3eka_@hotmail.com

i'd suggest talking to your parents and finding out if there is a history of cancer in the family, its always better to find it sooner then later.
i've had the same symptoms when i hit pubity even though i was a virgin i still requested a papsmear test and then ever 2 years because cancer was in my family and i suspected correct it was not until many years later it was diagnosed and biopsy was taken by my gynocoligist. dont be affraid to speak with your mother she wont bite you she will hopfully understand that your taking some responsibility for your well being.

ok i will try to give you all that i know, but my symptoms seem to be very unclear now and they are changing a little.

my symptoms seem to be worse at times and i have tried to limit stress and eat healthy, and for the most part i have been feeling better. My symptoms are still there, but i think i am improving

what is your situation?

i have noticed my symptoms changing and i do not know what to think anymore, but by limiting stress and worry and eating healty i have been feeling better. my symptoms are still there but it is good to feel better.

i will try to keep you updated with my situation, but what is your situation?