I am really trying to speed up my metabolism and get flat abs. For breakfast, I like to have a meal around 300 calorie that could really boost my metabolism. I like to mix things up, put my own twist on things. In a healthy way. I just want to see what you guys think of my ideas, and if they actually are healthy or something else could be better. I've tried a whole wheat English muffin with extra virgin olive oil, cinnamon, flaxseeds, almonds, and blueberries on it. I'd have some yogurt on the side. Good choose, or no? I chose that because apparently all that was good for the metabolism. Ive also tried cinnamon and extra virgin olive oil in fiber one cereal. I thought it tastef great Good or bad? Something I'm planning on trying tomorrow, if you guys think it's a good idea, is putting organic peanut butter in my fiber one cereal. Good or bad? Is it better just to have it on whole wheat bread or an English muffin? Also (I know this isn't my creation) do you think a cinnamon banana smoothie, a strawberry banana smoothie, a blueberry banana smoothie, a peanut butter banana smoothie, or an almond butter smoothie would be best for the metabolism? And do you reccomend I put whey protein powder in it? (I'm a vegetarian in need of protein) Or am I just better off with some high fiber cereal with skim milk and some peanut butter toast? (or almond butter. Which do you reccomend for me?)

I think your doing great. My aunt was on a diet and she ate some of the things your eating and she lost 30 pounds