Two weeks ago I went to the clinic to have an abortion; I found out I was pregnant with twins.  Which doesn't run in either family but I am in my mid 30's.  It tore my heart but still went along with the abortion because logically it made sense, I couldn't afford one baby and I had two.  This wasn't planned at all, we did mess up once and I raced to the pharmacy to take Plan B with in the first 24 hours.  I have two older children that were giving us the time just days before the abortion so it  made sense we couldn't handle two more babies let alone afford them.  It's two days after the procedure

Somehow I got cut off...

it's two days after the procedure and I completely regret it.  Anytime I think about it I bawl. Doesn't matter what I'm doing; taking a walk, watching a movie or going to the bathroom. I'm also afraid it doesn't matter who I'm with either.   I understand some of this is hormones especially since there were two babies and my hormones were even higher.  I can't explain to anyone why I'm an emotional mess because that was a private decision between me and my partner that we both agreed on.  Has anyone gone through this that might be able to give some insight on IF or WHEN I'll quit my uncontollable crying?  My partner has been great we talk with each other and have cried with each other over this.  This emotional regret we didn't expect to be so strong.  Will my crying ever settle when my hormones do or will I always be sensitive?  Any insight that is relative would be greatly appreciated.