I had abortion two weeks ago. I think that that was the best decision I could get. My friends supported to keep that baby, but I couldn’t accept to do it. I feel lucky to could do it in such clean and safe conditions. I’d like to share abortion experiences with other girls that are proud of themselves that did it. Please post.

I did it when was 18. My mother was with me and supported me to do it. It was treated like an accident; we were young and not careful enough. Although that young and in love with that guy, I knew that he was not the man of my life. I didn’t marry him and had many relations ships after that. I can not say that am very proud of myself that did it, but am grateful that had that choice.

I have had an abortion, 3 actually, 2 while using BARRIER birth control methods and one on an IUD.

I cannot use hormones, so BC pills are not for me, I have had to use what I can.

I am happy and proud that I was able to make a positive decision for myself, and it was a safe and clean environment. I feel very badly for women who must have illegal abortions.

I too am greatful that I had the choice.

BOTH of you sound like strong women =) I am glad that you made the right choice for YOU at the time.

Edited******

Please do not tell women how they SHOULD feel, we offer love and support at steady health.

I had a surgical abortion 6 days ago. Things went well.slept the day off and then no cramping and less than normal my monthly period.Question is, I am now experiencing cramping in my lower abdomen...were I was only have slight pain before. I do not have even a low-grade fever. Why am I having this discomfort?

Are you still bleeding a little? Maybe off and On?

I had some cramping about 7 days after my abortion, and it was a few blood clots just coming out.

This could he happening to you as well. As long as you have no fever, and your bleeding seems normal, you may just ride it out for a few days.

It was the worst experience I have ever gone through. I would not recommend it to any one. I had an abortion at 38 years old due to age. I already have several kids and my husband did not want any more. I really wanted the baby and to this day I regret not keeping it. It was a very painful abortion, I could feel every thing the doctor was doing. He was rude but the nurses were nice.

I'm 21 and Four days ago I had an abortion and can't say it has been a pleasent experience by any stretch of the imagination. I am in constant pain that mersyndol and panadol can not get rid of while i am taking the antibiotics the doctor gave me they have offered no help about the pain which is getting worse. I can't walk with out getting sharp pain or use my bowls. I know everybody has the right to choose but i am regretting being forced into having an abortion and think that anyone considering it should read information on the internet and pamphlets about after an abortion (you aren't told how it will be) before having one. If i knew this is how it would be i would have walked out like i wanted to regardles of partners feelings i would have done what i wanted to and keep the baby.

When you are FORCED to have an abortion, you are going to have problems.

That is very normal, because noone likes to be forced to do anything.

I was a student who had an Abortion at a woman's clinic and it was the best decision i made for myself at the time. I was young, and on the pill, however wound up pregnant. I learned a valuble lesson from this situation. To use alternate forms of birth control.
At the time I pretty much moon walked out of the office. I mean i could not help thinking everyday how much i did not want this baby!! Especially because the father of it was just a fling.
The place i went was amazing. I was in and out in 45 mins. I was given a simple Fental injection to easy what little pain i had. That same night i hung out with my girlfriends. No pain at all.

Well it's been a few years and i am now with the man of my dreams and have a great career and guess what i am pregnant!! almost 11 weeks now. It was a great decision at the time. This pregnancy has been smooth sailing. It great how good it feels when you actually want to baby.

%-) I had an abortion when I was 18 and it was the best personal decision so far. However, I would never do it again. While the physical pain of the pill they gave me...you know the pill I'm talking about if you've had one...was only temporary, the agony of guilt I have felt ever since has not let up. It will not go away. I was in a situation where my "boyfriend" at the time who didn't feel we were official stopped talking to me after a great night. The kind of love that makes you tremble and cry because it was so great. He still took me to the prom but was very distant. After prom he just dropped me off and left with a kiss on the cheek? My sister had me go to a party where I met my future ex-husband. At the time he was great and about a month after we met I came up pregnant. At the time I felt very insecure and like a tramp because I couldn't place who I thought the father was. Like those girls you scold on Jerry Springer and Montel for having a baby and not finding the rightful father after putting 10 men through a paternity test! I know it wasn't that extreme but it still feels the same. After convincing my future ex-husband that it was his we decided to have an abortion. He helped me pay the $500 to do it. I was 2 months pregnant! You do the math! My gut is that it was my ex boyfriend who got me pregnant. The guilt I felt over the course of a year was horrible. By that time I was married in Vegas and took a trip down to where I knew my ex boyfriend worked. It just happened to be where I worked to and he had unexpectadly become my manager and been transferred into my store. Now was my chance to find out what happened and try and close a door. He asked me if I had gotten all the messages that he called and left for my family or if they had told me how many times he had dropped by and that he had been really busy at work. They hadn't. I told him that I had an abortion. He didn't get why I told him this until I told him that I thought it was his. That is the point he turned away from me while muttering quietly that he will never be happy and walked away. The next day he had already been transferred to another store and has never talked to me since. I left him a letter, but that is all I could do. The worst part is that I love him still...but how can it work if you don't feel loved back? Now the guilt grows because I am married again to great man and have a beautiful baby girl and still can't get him and the abortion out of my head. It is full of what if's. My baby would have had an older sibling, or my baby now wouldn't exist or be as great as she is, where would I have been, who would the father have positively been...with my high school love or my ex-husband, and why does my feelings change about it depending on who it is. Now I just deal with the consequences of my actions and you will never see me in another abortion clinic no matter what. The psychological pain of the decision has caused problems with me in what would otherwise be a fairytale marriage. I even dreamed last night that both my ex-boyfriend and ex-husband were at a Halloween party that my husband and I were at and my ex-boyfriend spotted me and made sure I saw and slipped away from the party because he couldn't bare to look at me and my ex-husband almost got a fist full from my husband because he touched the tips of my fingers to let me know that he was there and walked away. How do you tell your husband how you feel without making him feel unwanted and unworthy? How do you live with the guilt of loving someone that would never love you back, and also love the man you married more than it is worth to answer the what ifs with a man who may as well me my dream guy who might actually love me back? If only my family told me he was trying to get in touch. Didn't a movie just come out about this? I better check it out.

My boyfriend left me and my mother said she wouldn't pay for my college and she would kick me out if i didn't have an abortion.
So, as a foolish 18 yr old i did what she wanted.
I am now in a stable relationship and we have been trying to have a child for over a year and have resulted in nothing but heartache.
1 miscarriage and a blighted ovaum.
It was a foolish mistake and I completely regret it.
People say to live without regret, well sometimes its impossible.

ii HAD AN ABORTAION LIKE A MONTH AGO N NOW IM PREGNANT AGAIN DAMN THIS ONES A KEEPER!!!

I had 2 abortions, the first pregancy i was on birth control and did not miss a day. All i really know is the first one i didnt really feel anything besides pressure and i was 9 weeks, the second abortion i was only 6 weeks and i almost passed out from pain it felt like the guy was sticking a needle to far in. I never had any infection or any long term bleeding i was fine, but i'm still worried something might have happened. As for my emotional state, i know i did the right thing but i still get very upset, now i'm ready for a baby but so far nothing. It's like i'm being punished for not keeping my first two gifts. I know that if i would have kept my first two pregnancys i would not be where i am today and my children would not of had the life i wish for them. I used to be very social and after what i did i'm more for staying home and not talking to anyone then going out to have fun. There is always a negative with a positive, for me anyway. But anyone who has an abortion should be very strong b/c there is always a reason for everything.

I had a abortion about 2 mths ago and I can say that I wasn't. Painful and was an easy process I didn't get the sedation I choose the pain meds 4 crampin and I worked wonders hi had a small amount of spottin and was able 2 continue the rest of my day without problems although I regret the decision and am tryin 2 get pregnant again if that was something I had 2 do again I would.