I’ve reading posts here and all women are under stress due to abortion they experienced. I don’t understand. I had abortion three years ago…and I just forgot about it. I was only sad like few hours after and I guess that is because of hormonal imbalance. I am not sorry I had abortion, are you?

I had abortion 6 years ago. I knew I am not ready for a baby so I didn’t even discussed it with the guy I‘ve been with. We broke up 6 months after. I am not sorry. He wasn’t right person to have a child with.

no, i do not regret mine at all. i was 9 weeks pregnant and i was just not ready. i would love children in the future and i do think about it everyday but it would not have been fair to my child. i can only hope that me and God can forgive me...

I had an abortion 5 weeks ago, most of the time i feel really bad about it, even though i know i dont regret it, i mean, if i have to make the decision all over again, i'd probably decide the same thing...anyway, i still feel like sh^#$
I cry a lot, i think about me killing my unborn child, i think about God, about my parents, what would they think if they'd know, i wonder if i ever be happy again, inocent, the way i used to be.

Yes I do regret it and I'm suffering quite bad side affects to it. It's different for everyone not only because of homone inblance alot of things go in to it.
But it's good you dont I think personally it can mess with your head and body from small to extream.

i am 16 yrs old and had an abortion recently. I deeply regret that i had it done. i think about it everyday and cry alot, and when i see pregnant females or little babies i feel so bad and guilty. And now i want a baby.....

i just want to say to everyone no matter what your age just make sure you think deeply about having an abortion, or you may really regret it like me.

I had mine when I was 17 and I didnt regret mine at all. I am still with the guy. I dont want children but he does. We might have them in the future.

i have had 3. had 3 kids. 3 miscarriages. just recently had my 3rd abortion. i am 31 so over 14yrs...9 pregnancies...i dont regret this last one, or the one before it, kinda felt like sh*t for the 1st...but think about how drastically a child changes your life before you jump into having one. it is not easy.

I had mine abortion when i was 15 that was 5 year ago and i still till this regret what i did. i am still the same after all these year and now i cant get pregant for some reason and have been try for 3 years so i would never tell some to have an abortion. i should have just given it up adopition like my friend.

Have you gone to the Doctor. If you don't know the reason why you cannot get pregnant medication can help. There's many things they can do for you. Look for medical help if you really want a child. Best wishes to you.

I don't regret mine. I've had two. I also gave a baby up for adoption 8 years ago, and that was MUCH harder.

I think it was because when I found out I was pregnant the first time, every prolife person in my family told me that if i had an abortion I was killing a baby, I would live to regret it, etc. But I was terrified. I didn't want to have a baby by ANY means. I used to lie awake at night and punch myself in the stomach, crying. I hid the pregnancy as long as I could. I continued to drink and use drugs. I was in denial to some extent. I was also very alone being so far away from my family in college. It was the worst time of my life.

He was born healthy and beautiful (fortunately) and is doing very well still to this day with his adoptive parents. I don't regret any decisions that I have made in regards to each of my pregnancies. Of course, nobody in my family knows about the subsequent pregnancies. I knew better than to tell them until I had made my own mind up.

I will have a family when I'm ready and not a moment sooner. I'm glad that I have a choice.

WOW strongrrl, you are truly very STRONG.

Thank you for sharing!

i had my abortion on the 20th march and regret it every day. i cant stand to look at my fiance any more becasue of what hes put me thru. he forced me into it then on the way home told me he wanted it.
i wouldnt wish the feelings and the guilt n the pain im going thru upon my worst enemy. i desperately want my baby back, and it kills me everyday knowing that i let someone bully me into having my baby killed and that i wont get my child back. im not having a go at any of you that dont feel anything, but i dont understand how you dont feel any guilt for aborting your innocent child. i hate myself for what ive done, and the pain and the guilt will never ever go away.
if any one is thinking of having an abortion and they want it even a little bit think very hard, dont be pressured into it becasue it makes it a million times harder. x

Hi

I have recently had one. I feel like i am in a grieving process and am finding hard to move on. I do regret it and i dont if that makes sense. The circumstances werent right i didnt have the help at all and i would have been on my own. If i had a glimer of hope from anyone it might have changed my mind i dont know. I am a very sensitive person anyway. People suggested giving it up for adoption but i couldnt bring myself to do that especially when i already have an 8 year old child that would have been hard for him to understand.

whatever we feel we cant go back or do anything about it now. I think its natural to be sad with something like this and you will grieve but i think that thinking what if ..... will not make your life any easier. If you are struggling i do advise speaking to someone professional it will help believe me.
xxx

Absolutely. Although my ab. was because of immunizations, and I didn't have much of a choice, I completely regret it and still don't accept it. I had two MMRs in a row as well as a flu shot when I didn'tknow I was pregnant. If I hadn't gotten those shots that month I would have NEVER EVER resorted to an abortion. I think EVERY single day about the life of my child that I ended. Iknow I did it because I felt I had to protect them. It wasn't fair to bring a baby into the world with defects from immunizations. I found out I was pregnant at almost 4 weeks..and I was 6 weeks along when I had mine. It was completely horrific and awful. Everyone that I know, who has had an abortion, has always expressed their greif about it...so I find it surprising that so many women said they don't regret it. I have had a few friends who didn't grasp what their abortions meant. I don't think it hit them. But the rest were definitely struggling with the aftermath of their decision. MOst of them are on depression medicines and a few have gotten addicted to some hardcore drugs to comfort themselves. Thankfully most of them are clean now.
I disagreed with abortion before, had to have one, and I still very much disagree with it. But I do not want to judge another woman for what she may feel is right. But I wish I could let some women know how HARD it is. I'm a very strong woman and it was the most heartbreaking decision I have ever had to make in my lifetime. I really wanted my baby even though I was young and struggling (financially I could have done it). I can only imagine the pain that women feel who have had an abortion for more cosmetic reasons. (not wanting a kid, not being ready, wanting to drive their careers further). If my guilt, regret, and pain are still so strong..I can only imagine. I really truly hope no woman will EVER be in the position to have to decide on an abortion.