Do any of you ladies have experience with smoking marijuana while taking the medical abortion pills? If so, did it help with any pain you had?

Hi There,
I Had a medical abortion and smoked marijuana to relieve pain. It did yo some extent however my abortion didn't work and I am still preg to this day. I'm not 100% sure it was the smoking because the nurse said it was alright, may just be a rare case but I just thought I'd share my experience.

I just searched this for the same reason , she was asking about the weed not abortion . It is her decision

You can have the freedom of chioce and opinion but in this case she didn't say sh*t about her not making a decision.

Actually, less than one percent have any regret. Oh, and it's painful. Pot helps.

How annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE OBVIOUSLY KNOWS HER OPTIONS, she's not asking for anybody's opionion. Damn we really are just trying to help each other out here with the pain, quit being annoying

I was acrually looking for the answer to the f*****g question but wtfguys?

What we your outcome. Did to take more meds or surgical

That's not what she asked.

People have a choice. Don’t push your opinion on them

pregnancy crisis centers are led by religious bigots that will shame you for wanting an abortion...skip this advice

Actually relief is the most common feeling after an abortion. DO NOT go to a pregnancy crisis center! Very rarely do people feel regret and that's usually when people need an abortion for medical purposes. Who are these people who keep suggesting pregnancy crisis centers *laughing out loud!

I’m sorry but this really pissed me off. She wasn’t asking for your opinion or what you think is right. Abortion is a very sad thing but people have there own reasons for not wanting to bring a child into this word (medical reasons, personal reasons, etc..) but that is there choice to make. It’s her body and it is her choice. She wasn’t asking for you to preach to her as to why abortion is “wrong”

I had a surgical abortion done at 4 weeks. I waited to smoke about 2 hours or so, but i did feel a little light headed and weird and that was only with a few hits. I decided to not smoke for the rest of the day and drank lots of water and finally went to sleep. It did help with the pain, but I strongly advise that you should wait at least those 3 hours or until the next day to smoke.

The Nurse told me not to smoke within 48 hours or it could cut the medicine. She was also sending away people who admitted that the smoked weed recently, I lied and said I didn't smoke. I smoked about 3 hours after but I'm sure I saw the amniotic sac come out intact. It was sad so I'm sure it went thru. But yea.... she said smoking weed can cut the medicine