Hi there,

I am about 4 or 5 weeks pregnant and I stuck a needle up my cervix which was attatched to an insulin syringe. I pulled at the syringe, and a little bit of blood came out.

Then I bled a little, and dark red/brown clots came out.

Do you think it worked?

I only estimated the opening of my cervix, but I'm sure I got it. About an inch's length of syringe went in.

-Gess

God, haven't you heard about gynecologist or the morning after pill in the first case? Why in the world would you do something like this? Are you aware of the possible consequences, infections, etc that could happen to you? I really hope that you already have visited your doctor, ASAP, because you have no idea to how huge problems this silly "procedure" of yours can lead you! This is also a message to all young or older ladies - don't do that. It is not ok, it is immature and it is not safe! If you want to have an abortion, do it like everyone does it! I am not supporting it, but it is much safer than this silly thing that you did! 

Gessie.... Why on earth would you do this to yourself? If you wanted an abortion that badly it would have been far safer to goto a clinic where people who are medical doctors know exactly what they are doing. There is no telling what you did when you did this. How do you know you even passed the cervix? I would see a doctor, to be honest.

OMG SEE A DOCTOR ASAP!!

You can cause a dealy infection that way! You cannot do a home abortion like that!

They use special equipment. You can harm or even KILL yourself that way.

GO to a real abortion clinic.

Parental consent is not needed, there are easy ways to bypass this.

IT WAS A FAILURE.

A syringe used for abortion is bigger around than a PENCIL.

You do not know how far to go, only doctors do. You can puncture your uterus and kill yourself through internal bleeding.

AN abortion is around 300$

Thank you for the advice and well meaning concern. I have now planned to have a clinical abortion, which is booked for next week.
And thank you for your views. There is no infection since I did that, so I guess I'm lucky.

Gessie, please keep us updated on your situation. While I wish you had considered adopting your baby to a couple that wants children but cannot have them, I respect your decision. Please take care of yourself and after your abortion please look into other birth control options, there are plenty and using them are cheaper (and safer) than having an abortion.

GESSIE

THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW! :-D

I was so worried! I myself have had 3 abortions, so I totally believe it is your right to have an abortion, so no judgement.

I have heard of so many 'home abortion' attempts gone terribly wrong, but usually they are in places like Latin America where abortion is illegal.

Dear Guest,
If you were able to look back at all the previous posts, you would have seen that Carifairy was taking precautions to prevent pregnancy. So what do you do in a case like that?
Next time you decide to be rude and nasty, check back thru these threads and understand what's going on and maybe you won't be so quick to throw in a mean comment.

Is there any other way you can do it at home thats safer? I don't know if I am.. I took the morning after pill like a week ago.. my period is supposed to start next week.. but i started bleeding this week but it was bleeding like when I lost my virginity. I can't afford a test or anything, i could barely afford the pill. My parents cant know n thats y i cant get on birth control n im too old to get it for free. I have huge plans coming up and i couldnt do them if i was knocked up but its too late n i cant cancel my plans.. i need free help!!

Guest,

Keep your own d**n views to yourself, unless you're trying to help someone. Would it be better to let them grown in a home that was unable to properly support them? Poverty? Disease? Or how about adopting them out, and leaving them with the emotional struggle that is bestowed upon children who don't have "real" parents. Also, I have friends who were adopted into THREE abusive families. Beaten, raped, and mentally/emotionally abused children who were placed in homes thanks to whatever agency spends years analyzing families for "acceptable' homes. I think that "Carifairy's" decision was one that she is entitled to. I was raped by my best friend and knocked up. I'm seventeen, and was offered a full ride scholarship at a college, which will be terminated with news of my pregnancy. My family is poor, and obviously the father will have nothing to do with it. On top of all of this, I have had clinical depression for four years and am struggling with it everyday. Now this.

What would you do? Are you a woman? DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BEATING HEART?!?

Guest wrote:

you are the most disgraceful low life to be "proud" of killing three children. Doing that doesn't make you "un pregnant" , it makes you the mother of three dead babies. Congratulations, mom.

Carifairy wrote:

GESSIE

THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW! :D

How could you give up your baby like that? I am doing a paper on aboration tell me how it works and why you would want to do that?

Guest, for your paper if you need to know why you would consider this I beleive it would be better for a unborn baby to live safely and haapily in heaven that in a home that loves yet cant support it or cannot find someone to adopt it. Or if you woulnd survive he birth he bab would be in jesus arm no in hell with that guest who was talking to califairy