i am 4 weeks pregnant and i want to terminate this pregnancy for which i would not like to go to some hospital..i want to have an abortion at home but i dont know that which pill shall i use for complete abortion.so can u please suggest a pill which will help me in the abortion?

my prob is same i am 3 weeks pregnant & i want to terminate this pregnancy for which i would not like to go to some hospital . i want to have an abortion at home but i dont know that which pills shall i use for complete abortion.plz suggest

herbal teas were used in ancient times by several cultures across the world, there are even documentations in modern museums of heiroglyphs and pictoglyphs depicting the processes as well as websites online with instructions on how to prepare them, but it is very dangerous mind you and please please please do not hurt yourselves I personally do not advise it as it is literally poisioning yourself.