i recently had an abortion, a few days after i began to have cramps, by the time a week hit i couldnt even walk from the pain. i went to see my doctor and he said that its my body healing itself. The doc did an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok and it was. My body feels very exhausted and im still getting slight shocks of pain in my abdomen, plus i feel feverish. Is this normal? and when will i be able to go back to normal :'( ????

I was just checking because I had an abortion four days ago, and was feeling better gradually until today. I stood a little more at work and exerted myself a little more than the last few days, but I don't know if that's why my back and abdomen were very painful after work. Two aleves didn't get rid of it, nor did relaxing for a while. It's a little better but still worse than the days right after the procedure. No blood since the second day. I just figured I'd reply in case you figured out your situation and can tell me if this is similar...

I had an abortion on Saturday. Half way throught he day I felt well enough to continue on with what I needed to do. Yesterday I woke up in horrible pain. I went to the hospital and at first they couldn't find anything wrong. This is even after doign a full GYN exam. But every time they touched the lower right side on my abdomen I'd break into tears and I'm normally very good at handling pain so I knew something was wrong. The Doctor decided to send me for a catscan of my stomach. After drinking two bottle of nasty orange flavored liquid they finally did the catscan and found seroma of my uterine wall and around my cervix. If you search for the word seroma you can find plenty of information about it on the internet. But I thought I'd share since both stories sound like mine.

It is four days after I had a miscarrage.I am in a lot of pain in my lower abdominal area and in my tailbone area. It feels like i need to #2. I took a Tynol 3 and one hour after I felt better. I then took tums I burped and I felt even better

can any1 please help, she had an abortion about a week n hlf n now when she urinates she gets some pain, when she urinate slowly no pain

Any pain after abortion might be infection. You should go on antibiotics just in case. Be persistant with doctors if they don't beleive naythings wrong. It's your body. you know it better than anyone. I had a nasty infection and took three visits to get people to stop brushing me off.

there right a fever is the first sign of an infection talk to more than one doctor about this also if you had the abortion in the second try.. you are more prone to problems i also just had an abortion a couple weeks ago and the second day i was home i kept getting hot and cold flashes so i called the doctor who did the abortion and he called is an antibiotic called flaygle dont let anyone tell you that there is nothing wrong with your body if you feel that somthing is not right you do what you have to so that you can figure it out

After an abortion (due to medical problems), I vomitted all the way home and for a few hours after that. I had intense pain and terrible cramping. I had so much pressure I thought I had to have a bm. Come to find out, I had actually passed the fetus in the toilet at home. I was so sick, had a fever, etc. It is one of the most unforgiving pain I have ever had. I have had 2 successful births since then and the pain wasn't nearly as bad as that.

i had abortion abt 1 week ago i have really bad cramps still and i still crying in bed thepain is so bad i dnt knw wat to do
bleeding is also bad any help
if u do add me on msn im only 18
Belfast_chick'hotmail.com

I had an abortion a week ago. I'm in soo much pain it comes and goes. The first few days was o.k Now I feel awful it feels :'( :'( like this pain will never leave. I will never do this again. Motron does not help. I feel the doctors should not waste time giving it out. I will never do this again... NEVER :'(

hi, i had an abortion yesterday and was told i was rhesus negative so i have to have anti d injections any one else thats had an abortion were you told this and do you no if there is many complications in future pegnacys?? As far as the abortion i have had little pain, is this normal and when did eveyone else start to have pain which was not from an infection??
thanks xxx

I had a surgical abortion nearly 2 weeks ago and i was 8 weeks gone... A few days after i had severe cramps and very bad blood clotting. After finishing my antibiotics I feel alot better. I am still bleeding alot but no pain... However i am so unhappy lazy and im constantly confort eating!! I hate it !

I had an abortion a month ago and ive been on birth control pills since the procedure. My "period" has come on and i havent even finished the pills yet and it came on like a water fountain and i had a very big blood clot in it... I've been experiencing very bad "cramps" (abdominal pain) and im not sure if its normal and if i should go see the doctor it gets really bad to the point i stop what im doing or i curl up into the fetal position and cry.

was it a surgical abortion or the tablet one cuz im only 15 and getting the tablet one and im really scared at whats going to happen.

hey, i had the tablet one in october & its probs the worst way to do it. u take a tablet & return to hospital a few days later for it all to happen, they then put 2 tablets into ur cervix & into ur back passsage, after a few hours they ask u to push it all out :-( when i was there i got up to go to the loo and i sneezed, everything came out all over the floor and i seen it, i will never forget that day it was horrible! so i suggest u get the surgical one as u wont see or know anything thats happening, u will wake up after an hour and everything will be done. good luck.