Hello, I am 4 days late on my period and although I practiced safe sex and was on the pill i think im pregnant. I need to know if there is any way to abort at home in privacy or on my own time as I have an extremely busy life. ive herd things about vitamin C or the "coat hanger" if anyone has any helpful info about how I can do this W/O going to a clinic or spending hundereds of dollars on pills PLEASE tell me i really need help. :-(

I recently just had an abortion....and no you can take as much vitamin C as you want and it won't do anything, nothing...as far as the "coat hanger" thing...you would probably bleed to death. Ur only 4 days late...calm down. The first step is to go out and get a pregnancy test, try it in about three or four more days, and see what it says. If you used protection and ur on the pill, ur most likely not pregnant.

Abortions are FREE, at least in CA!!! Just go to planned parenthood, get a certificate of pregnancy and then take that to the social services and then you can apply for free medi-cal because you are pregnant.

BUT, I do NOT recommend abortion. It kills your sex drive AND it makes you feel like you killed your OWN soul.

I don't know what to do instead, but no abortion :-( Maybe adoption? It will make you FEEL better.

First off, you can't tell anyone that abortion kills your soul...cause everyone has a different experience with abortion....and second it does not kill ur sex drive, mine is the same as before I had one...and no it's not like I don't care, because believe me I think about it everyday and it's the one and only thing I regret, but I don't dwell or stay depressed over it....and adoption...it's an idea, and an option, but just think 5-10 yrs down the line when that kid wants to kno who their real mother and father are, believe me, it won't be easy....not saying abortion is, but if your not ready, and you don't think you can raise ur baby in a better environment than your own don't go threw with it. And physically abortion isn't painful.

Abortion does NOT kill your sex drive. That is BS. You may feel ill for a week due to the period style experience. With a miscarriage or terminated pregnancy, one should wait at least a month to try again and/or allow time to restart birthcontrol. Sex within 1-2 weeks could cause pregnancy or infection due to the dialation of the uterus from the miscarrage/abortion. It is also not recommended to use tampons during recovery. Always have emergency birthcontrol available in the future as it takes time to resume a normal pill regime or decide with method is best for you. Brith control foam is available at the drug stores and is an effective spermicide in an emergency.