Hi. so i am on the pill, but i missed my period this month, i took an at home pregnancy test and it came out positive, im scared sh*tless , i cant have a baby yet  . Im 16 , and i got on the pill so this wouldnt happen. I cant tell my mom she would kill me.. are there any ways to abort the baby at home safely ? I dont have enough money to go out and pay for an abortion or get the pill for it . Anyone here to help ? I dont know what to do..

Guess you shouldn't have been fooling around. *Shrugs*

Hi D,

False positives are very rare. It is likely you are pregnant.

If you do choose to abort, you need to see a physician. There is no safe way otherwise. Yes, medications are available but they are not over-the-counter type meds.

Please talk to someone if you can't speak with your mother, an adult. Maybe a teacher or counselor at school.

Good luck.

If your not going to be helpful , why bother wasting your time doing it . I didnt post on here to be told on what i shouldnt have been doing . I posted on here for help , and if your not here to do so , id appreciate it if you didnt post back. Thanks.

It is absolutely imperative that you don't try to receive an abortion at home. There is no safe way to do this and you need to speak to someone who can help you with your resources and options. A counselor at school would be a great choice as they are likely to keep things confidential, as would another trusted adult you felt you could ask. I also wonder if your parents might surprise you with their understanding. While it is often a horrible shock, you are their child and likely the light of their life. To try and handle this in secret, on your own, and without proper medical help is dangerous and scary. Please find someone you can speak to. 

Nobody asked your opinion, shithead