I had abortion on October 2006, and one month later, I got pregnant again, but it turned to a misscarriage. Does abortion cause misscariage? I really worry about infertility.

Abortion does not affect fertility, UNLESS you have a massive infection or other complication.

Of course you miscarried a pregnancy so soon after an abortion, you are supposed to wait 2-3 cycles to try and concieve after a D&C for miscarriage or an abortion. Your uterus had not healed yet!

IF you tried to concieve now, since you would be healed, you would likely have a healthy pregnancy.

How many cycles do you have to wait to get pregnant after a medical abortion?

It really is best to wait 2-3 cycles.

i have had 3 live births then i got pregnant for the 4th time and i had an abortion i got pregnant again 6 months later and had a miscarriage then i got pregnant again 6 or 7 months later and had another abortion since then i have had 2 more miscarriages. i would like to know if cause of my abortion that i have had will i ever have another child or will i keep having miscarriages everytime i get pregnant? i would like to have 1 more child before i cant ever have another child again. thank u