i need some help dealing with my recent abortion, i feel guilty and i am having a hard time coping , i constantly cry and i need support to find happiness again in life and try to move on.  I do not believe in abortion, and i feel i made the wrong choice because my partner convinced me it was the right thing to do.

Hun i can tell you the same thing happened to me this time last year. I was dating a guy and he left me to get married to someone else. a week later i found out i was pregnant. originally i wasnt going to tell him because i new he would make me get rid of it but one of my friends told him anyway. he made my life hell until i got the abortion and i did. i was the same way afterwards. i cried for days and nights on end and i didnt know what to do with myself and didnt know how to get over it. i had no one there for me and it took time to finally reach a place where i could forgive myself. and what u need to do is forgive yourself. right now i should have a 3 month old child but instead im sitting in a colege dorm trying to make a life for myself. not a day goes by that i dont thinkabout the possiblities and the what ifs of if i didnt get the abortion. it may seem wrong but u have to tell yourself u did the right thing for you. if i had my child i wouldnt be where i am right now. i can tell you that guilt and the wondering and yeah the tears may not go away. sometimes i still cry for the lose of my child but i no longer hate myself for what i did. u just need to forgive yourself and truely forgive yourself and things will get better. hopefully i helped but time is really wat everyine needs in this situation. if u ever need someone to talk to just shoot me a message

thank you so m uch, I don't believe in abortion, I felt pressured by him and he was so convincing so i feel i did it for him, have lied to my sister, and only told three close friends two feel i did the right thing and one feels i did not, especially when i say ' i made the wrong decision' but maybe that's a normal 'feeling' after the fact a few days later... all i think about is getting preg again from him and not telling him .. i don't have children, i'm 40. so that is another reason i feel i made the wrong decision. I have yet to tell my mom, i did not speak to her since christmas (i was mad at her for some other stupid reason, so i did not talk to her ) but after going to a funeral tuesday for my friends mom's funeral i broke down and went to visit my mom.. for the first time since xmas day - and i didn't talk about it, i dont' know that i EVER can. but it felt right to be at her home and just 'be there' with her trying to re bond - re connect. I understand time will help me heal. Seeing him and being with him helps me get through this but i know one day we need to 'part' and I need to find someone else and move on. but for now that's all i know - how to be happy - and not CRY - is when i'm with him. thank you so much for your words, I know i need to forgive myself , this will have to be the first step - but it is difficult. so many regrets.