hi
I got pregnant soon after aborton even before I could get my first period.is there any risk for me and my pregnancy.

YOu have a higher risk of miscarriage.

ALL women, including those who have miscarriages and need an abortion to remove the tissue, NEED to wait to try and have a baby. Your body needs time to heal.

You are at risk, but there have been a number of women to get pregnant right after a miscarriage, and go on to have healthy babies. I had a miscarriage, and had to have a d&c. i got pregnant again after having one period, and my pregnancy is going very well.

Don't worry too much after getting pregnant soon after an abortion as your pregnancy can go either way. Yes, you might have a miscarriage after an abortion but again you might not. Many women had gotten pregnant soon after an abortion and they give birth to healthy babies. Just do what you have to do to take care of yourself and you baby as that's all you can do. You might be worrying for no reason. Go to your OB and do what's in your part for a healthy pregnancy.

n if a hav to do abortion just after 1month of abortion what are possibility , of my health problem