Hi.
I know that all of you will call me names, but I'm really desperate for an answer.
I had an abortion on June 2nd 2012. From the next day, I had unprotected sex with my bf everyday for 7 days, it was more of a comfort and consolation thing than anything else. The doctor told me that I could get pregnant again as early as 2 weeks after the abortion, but I want to know if it's likely or possible cause i'd be more fertile, to be pregnant. He didn't ejaculate inside of me, but there's always a chance of pre-cum. I haven't had my period yet, and it's been 30 days. I also took a home pregnancy test and results are negative. But I want to be pregnant because I regret having an abortion so much, and if I am pregnant, I want to keep it. I just want to know, it is possible? is it likely? Thank you. 

It's possible that you could get pregnant again but there's a big chance that you could carry the child healthily for a few months and end up with a miscarriage. Many of the people I know who've had abortions eventually went on to have a child after many miscarriages. Depends on the kind you had. It took a relative of mine 10 years of trying with her husband and 15 miscarriages before the doctors were able to help her keep the last one alive...but now she's old and can't have anymore. So you could but there's also the chance for complications...especially so soon after. I've also heard that some people have gone on to have a few kids afterwards too though...really just depends on how bad the abortionist messed up your insides.

...but if you just killed your last one why are you trying to have another one? I doubt your life has changed that significantly in the last month...

Wow!! You don't no her reasons or what she has been through for having an abortion. So why would you come out and say that. It's obvious she feels she's made a mistake, and I'm in the same situation as you. But like the rude person who commented before me said your at risk for having a miscarraige sweetie, plz slow down for a while and let your body heal. Be fair to yourself and the baby. Take care!