hello, i had an abortion on monday 4th june, and found out i was carrying twins. i have had no bleeding and have done a pregnancy tests which came back positive. is there a possibility that i may be pregnant still? thanks lorna , p.s i was only 6 weeks pregnant at the time of the abortion.

HI there!

You are going to get a positive pregnancy test for AT LEAST 3-4 weeks, so please do not panic!!

Since you had a twin pregnancy, it could be 4-5 weeks. The pregnancy hormones take awhile to dwindle down, and pregnancy tests pick up very small amounts, so it will take some time.

Do you have an APPT for a follow up exam? I work in an abortion office, and all patients get an appt for a follow up.

It would be HIGHLY UNLIKELY for you to still be pregnant if you had a surgical abortion, they are 99.5 percent effective at terminating a pregnancy.

I hope this helps! =)

I did the pregnancy rest I think I am pregnant , but I have a six month baby so I don't want other baby now , could you help me and show me how can I do an abortion ????