I had an abortion in Jauary of this year. I just found out that I am 6 weeks pregnant... Will that previous abortion hurt or effect my baby now??

How old are you? As far as i know that it will not harm your baby. Now i'm FAR from a doctor but i've heard of people who've had abortions at young ages and than as adults has had children and they turned out to be fine. The doctors may just keep a closer eye on you than normal. Not meaning there is something wrong. Just to be sure that you and the baby are safe at all times.

CERTIANLY not =) I work in an abortion clinic, as well as have an interest in womens health. An abortion will not affect pregnancies, UNLESS you had a major complication, which you would have known about.

Many women have 2-3 abortions, and go on to have 3-4 healthy children =)

Please enjoy your pregnancy, and be well =) You are not a horrible person for choosing abortion, and it is so very unlikely it would affect a future pregnancy.

I personally have had 4 abortions in the past, last one a couple years ago. I'm now 37 weeks pregnant with my first, and have had a very healthy pregnancy. The doctor told me my last ultrasound was excellent, they measured the growth of the baby, placenta, and amniotic fluid. You should be fine, like the previous post said, as long as you didn't have any complications after your surgery, which yes, you definitely would know about. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy, and I hope you enjoy it as well. Oh and if you have any concerns about your pregnancy at all, don't hesitate to call your dr office. Good luck and congratulations!!

My friend had an abortion resently and now she pregnant again. she got pregnant just months after the abortion. She about to deliver on the 13th TWINS, two girl. one is fine, the other will have to stay at the hospital for about two months because her insides are one the outside(don't know the name of whats wrong wit her), but it didn't have anything to do with her abortion. In fact i had a abortion a few years ago, now i have a beautiful 5 month old son, and he is healthy as can be, and i had complications after the abortion.

i am 26 and i had and abortion on friday last, it was the first time i have ever gotten pregnant, i was afraid and the relationship am in is so confusing, and am not to happy in the relationship, so i taught it was he best thing to do.the guy doesnot know about the abortion and know he tells me he wants a baby from me. Do you think i should tell him?
however i regret it and i wish i was still pregnant,if i do get pregnant again i am going to keep it.
if you are pregnant think about it a lot before making the decision of having and abortion.

i had sex 1week after i had an abortion can i get pregnant again and will the baby be fine

Hey i recently had a abortion in feburary and i it was also my first pregnacy i panicked i was so scared didnt really think much about it i feel the same way i regret it but is a lesson learned if i become pregnant again i will defitnetly keep it! I know this was over a year ago just wondering if you ended up having another baby