i am 16 years old an only child with two "loving" parents that are gonna be the death of me literally. the only thing they are good for is being a living example of everything i DO NOT want to be with my kids in the future. i get decent grades ive never been in trouble with the law or at school i basically do everything right SO WHY am i on lock down. its really hard being an only child at once so my thing is to try to make a lot of friends so i wont feel lonely but how on earth can i keep those friends if im not allowed to hang with them at the malls or chill at their house for a little while NOTHING. my dad even makes sure he picks me up after school ON TIME. if i talk for more the 10 minutes on the phone to someone its the biggest federal case out there. i tried talken to them about it buh everything i say to them is nonsense in a clean nice way to put it. i sit at home alot of times a reflect on my life and cry by myself. i cry generally about everything wrong in my life involving my parents. i could talk to ma freinds about it but that is jus embarrassing because there parents are No where near like mines. Please SOMEONE HELP ME cuz i am goin to drown in my tears.

this isnt a health problem.. you need to talk with your guidance councelor..

Listen hon, parents can be overbearing and way to protective such as yours. I get it. What makes it worse is that you are an only child. Sometimes you just can't shake your parents loose. They do love you, but you are also being smothered by their love. You are their "one and only" so they fall over themselves and irritate you to no end trying to keep you safe. Concern for your well being and wanting to keep you safe is a parents job, but keeping you wrapped in invisible bubble wrap is another story. You need to get out there and experience life for what it is, maybe you can get a part time job after school and on the weekends, this not only gets you out of the house and away from mom/dad but it also puts some money in your pocket. Put this money away and save it up for a car. Trying to talk to parents like this is like banging your head against a cement wall, your just going to end up with a hugh headache.
But ya know what, as crappy as this sounds, you are in their home, their home, their rules, i know, it stinks for sure. That is why i suggest a job for you. You are 16 now and two years will fly by. When you turn 18, you are considered an adult and legally, your parents can not really post so many rules on you. If you still live at home at this time, you kinda sorta still have to conform to them a little. Remember, it's still their home.
Being a kid sucks sometimes and overbearing parents manage to make it worse. Don't cry, just know that it won't be to long until you can venture out there. They do mean well, honestly they do. I don't think they realize that they harming you more than helping you. Get out there, find a job, find a hobby, do some after school activity, anything for now. Maybe you can do some after school tutoring, you say your grades are good so try and help some other kid that isn't doing so well. School can let your parents know so you can stay after.

I know your kidding, but please don't speak of death. Don't allow yourself to get in that frame of mind. Talk to another adult that you can trust, you need to vent your frustrations so they don't get all tangled up together.
I bet you your counselor can find something for you to do after class.
You sound like such a nice kid, stay that way because this age doesn't last forever. Soon enough you will be able to jump into your own car and wave good bye to mom/dad, telling them you will see them for Sunday dinner. ;-)