Dear Judgmental People,

I know I'm going to get all kind of c**p for this, but frankly, I don't really care. I'm sure this will make some mad. Some will be glad I said what I have said. Oh well, I'm speaking for the people that won't speak for themselves.

People come on this forum for help. They don't come here to be judged or guilt tripped into doing something that they don't want to do or that isn't right for them. I'm so sick of hearing, "Do not get an abortion, it's murder" or "Don't keep the baby because of (blank)". Unless someone gets on this forum and says, "Hey peoples, what do you think I should do? Should I abort my unborn child, give it away, sell it on the black market, or have it and go into poverty with it's father that has no job", please just keep your opinions about pro-choice/pro-life to yourself. I'm surprised this forum allows you to talk about issues like that. I personally think it should be against the rules. The majority of use are women, we should support each other no matter what our opinion is. If you have an opinion and it's going to hurt someone, try to keep it to yourself. Don't blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind. Try reading something and think, "If I were this person would this hurt my feelings". Stop being so insensitive.

This of it this way.

To Pro-Life people, let me ask you this question? If you were pregnant, would you want someone telling that you HAVE to have an aborting? Or someone telling you that you are wrong because you have x number of children and the world is already over populated. Would like someone to preach at you telling you that you have to do something that you don't want to do. I bet you're thinking "well RoughneckAngel, I have a choice to keep it and I don't want an abortion. I don't want to murder my child!". Well guess what? In some countries you are not allowed to have more than one child. In China, they don't make you get an adoption anymore but they used to. Now they just pay for your first child. They give their first child health care and pay for their education. But the second child, nothing, you are on your own. Matter of fact, they give you money to terminate your child in some countries. So you should be happy that you have the right to choose to keep your child. You wouldn't like being told to do something so why do you push your believes on other people. Also you need to understand that not all people that are pro-choice support abortion. They simple support the fact that woman should be allowed to choose what is right for them. As a person that is pro-choice, I would never get an abortion, at least I'm 99.9% sure I wouldn't. But I am not going to look down on someone that has had one or is thinking about getting one. I do not know their situation, I am not in their shoes. So there for whatever they choose I'm going to support them. If they can live with it so can I.

Pro-Choice People, you need to understand that people who are pro-life have been taught there whole lives that that is wrong, that it is murder. Abortion is wrong for them, you need to understand that. Don't call people "Jesus Freak", "Bible Thumpers", "Holyer than Thou" and the list goes on and on, just because they don't support abortion. Many people who don't even believe in God and don't support abortion. Please don't tell someone who is young, she doesn't mean they need to keep her child because of her age. My mom was 15 when she had my oldest sister and we have all done to college and become pretty successful. Pro-Choice is giving a choice and those are: Adoption, Abortion, and Keeping and raising the child themselves. I'm not going to rant as much at the pro-choice because mainly if you are pro-choice that is exactly that, you give the choice.

If you have had an abortion, feel free to state your feeling after the aborting, how you are feeling now, whatever else you would like to share but please do no tell someone not to just because you think you made the wrong decision. Also, if you have had an abortion and think it was great don't tell people they should just hoop on the abortion train. Give them you're personal story if you choose to share it and not, and let them make up their own mind.

Now, children... if you are going to have sex, are having sex, have hear of sex, think you know what sex is, or don't want to have sex. You need to think about what you are going to do before you actually get pregnant. It's better to think about what you are going to do with a child before you actually get pregnant. You need to discuss this with your boyfriend/ husband/ wife/ girlfriend/ life partner before you have sex. Make sure you are on the same page, if you don't feel comfortable talking about sex more than likely you shouldn't be having sex. Make up your mind how far you want to go before you actually do it. Believe me when you are getting in the middle of the action, it's hard to say no but if you have your mind made up more than likely you won't go past that point. All of you teens out there, if you need someone to talk to I have my email on my profile. Feel free to email me. Please put something in the title saying you are from the forum. I'm willing to give out any birth control advice or whatever else. I understand that a majority of school do not have sex education and I know if you want to have sex you are going to no matter how much people tell you to just be abstain. If you think you are mature enough for an adult relationship go ahead but please protect yourself.

Parents... I'm not telling your children to have sex. If they are going to they are going to. Talk to them. Tell them about birth control and tell them that you would rather they wait but if they decide to they need to protect themselves. There are many worse things out there besides a baby that can happen to your child that can be prevented with a condom. If you would like advice about ways to talk to your children about sex, feel free to email.

Please do no send me HATE mail... Thank you.

I forgot to add... even though someone had protected sex it is still possible that they could get pregnant. Condoms can break, my cousin got pregnant with her son when she was using a condom. Some girls don't know that the pill can take a couple weeks or months to start working, best friend got pregnant that way.

Good on YOU for speaking up! I completely agree there are too many judgements floating around the world and 99.9% based on theory, no life experience, You should never judge a man until you have walked 10 miles in their shoes, but most of these people are so afraid to walk in anothers shoes, they would rather hide behind computer screens and JUDGE, well I say, to you, all YOU IGNORANT FOOLS, 1 word............... KARMA. I wish you luck, because one day you WILL feel that bite on the arse!!!! :) only wish I could be there to see it!

Just happened to be browsing the sites for my husband's cousin who is having her benign myoma on her uterus because of her abortion when she was 19. Her boyfriend and her opted to abort the baby because she was just 19 then, she wasn't ready yet and she was still studying during that time. But, now, she is 25 and her boyfriend is turning 32, they want to have a baby first before getting married. The problem is that they are having difficulty conceiving, they've been together for how many years now. 

As for me, I got married last year and now I am on my 32 weeks at the age of 27, never had sex with anybody except my husband, I really preserve myself to my husband so no complications and no problems so far. He adores me so much and I am really happy that I made the right choice, to not have sex until I am sure with my man, we never thought of getting rid my baby girl because she is such a blessing on our part. 

These are my sharings guys, up to you to decide which path you'll take.