I am 13 and me and my uncle "tasted" each other. I guess I kinda have a crush on him. I got in trouble because he caught me masturbating. He asked m if I wanted to feel real. I said yes not knowing what would happen. He told me to pull down my pants and I figured out what was going to happen so I did it. I loved it so much. Now I can't stop touching his privates. I need help. What should I do?

Hi Guest,

Tell your parents - NOW - what is going on.  At 13 you can not agree to anything sexual in nature.  In effect, he's raping you.

There is NO crime in masturbation.  EVERYONE does it, really.

Your uncle needs help, serious help, now.  Good luck.

When I was your age I had fantasies about my uncles ,but nothing ever happened. It was more of a curiousity about their bodies, not a sexual thing.It doesn't matter if he's your mom's brother or your dad's brother, or married to an aunt. Even if you like this, you are underage, and if another adult find out about it, your Uncle could go to jail, and be labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life. Even with consent on your part, it is statatory rape in the eyes of the law. You would have to be 18 for this not to be illegal. And being a family member makes it incest as well. At your age you should be  experimenting with someone your own age, if at all. With computers young kids are seeing things that was never available in most places, and if it was you had to be 18 to buy it. It freaks me out what young guys say they see on line. Hopefully you can talk to your dad, and explain what happened and you know it is wrong. And you should tell your uncle, that you can't do anything with him, even if you have a crush, because of what could happen. Tell him you plan on talking to one of your parents, and make it a point not to be in situations where you are alone with him. I was put in a simalar position when I was in High school by a much older man. I thought it would never happen again, but he tried to pursue it, and I remember little of my senior year, because I was constantly looking over my shoulder so I was never anywhere alone with him. It took many years before I told someone, and took several more years to where I could move on. You didn't get in trouble because he caught you, he should of appoligized and left. Saying you were in trouble,, and thinking you agreed to something,not sure what it might be, says alot.  You should not go on, it will eventually make things worse. Think about how it could tear your whole family apart.It is not  your fault, he is the adult and should know what he is doing is wrong.

This is NOT ok. It is child sexual abuse. Tell your parents, a teacher or a school counselor. Someone you can trust. Try to stay away from him. You need to be protected from him. This is not your fault. You have done nothing wrong. What he has done is very wrong. you need to get help now. Take care.

I agree he needs to tell someone. But it should be a parent, or a police officer. Telling a teacher or counselor could easily turn into a scandal. They would call the police who would come to the school. Building trauma on top of trauma. And with the cases of teachers and students being sexually involved, it would make the education system look even worse than it already does. Not that the school was involved in the abuse, but the media would be waiting outside making it in to a circus.The victims of the abuse by priests didn't speak up until sometimes twenty years after it happened. It needs to be reported and stopped, but bringing in others than the parents and police, will make thin into a much more damaging situation than it already is. And there has to be a way to keep minors from accessing adult content online! But parents will hand kids tablets , Iphones, and all these pocket size devices giving them just as much access to the same material as a home computer.

Hi, I do agree with you Jerbrent that it needs to be handled really sensitively and parents or police are the best people to tell. But it depends o the family. Parents do not always protect their children in these situations. Of course most do, but unfortunately in some dysfunctional families they don't. I know numerous friends whose parents told them they were lying when they disclosed abuse. It may depend on the country or state you live in but here schools are required to report any knowledge of child abuse to the authorities. They are trained to treat these things sensitively and to maintain confidentiality. It does not cause a scandal. The child gets the protection they need and counseling services where appropriate. It is not a perfect system, but there is no scandal, no-one but the teacher or school counselor, the police and possibly the principle ever know.

One thing didn't mention, here we have a kids helpline a bit like lifeline that kids can call to report that sort of abuse. There may be something like that where guest lives.

And i totally agree with you on kid's access to the internet. Totally scary what young kids are seeing. Growing up way too fast and it is causing so much distress