i am 19 years old and i am 6 weeks pregnate. the father wants me to have an abortion, i dont belive in it! i dont have a job and i am scared to raise a kid by myself! please help me i need advise, places i can get help finachaly and emotionaly!

I can only imagine what you are going through. I do not believe in abortion either. You should go to an adult whom you can trust, whether its your parents or someone else. You may consider adoption as another way to go. Do not let the father dicate on how to handle it, if you do not want to abort it, then do not by all means. Weigh all options and talk to a professional. Good Luck, and just remember, God won't throw anything at you that you cannot handle, trust in Him and He will lead you to the right decision.

Hi Guest,

I was reading your post, it is a bit late from your post, I was wondering how you are and what your decision was. I was a volunteer counselor for 3 years in this same area and I loved giving encouragement. If you feel ok with responding, let me know where you are in the country, I can return a post to you with information on LOTS of places that offer services to help you get on your feet and stay on you feet, education, financial assistance etc.

Sweetie, I want you to know that I am also a post abortion recovery counselor and it is a hard road to go through from abortion. You must make the decision for your baby about abortion. My personal opinion and belief is that I dont believe in abortion unless a tubal pregnancy. Please know that no matter how hard it is, this pregnancy is a blessing, no matter how the conception occured. You need to make the choice.... not your boyfriend on the abortion issue. It is selfish for him to expect you to abort a baby when he is involved.

Stay strong, let me know how you are if you are comfortable. Please know that no matter what you choose, YOU ARE NEVER ALONE....NEVER. God is with you no matter what.

Hizgrace