almost a year ago my boss dropped a gate on my head resulting in the possibility of the acdf surgery.. fast forward a yr of disability and now we are at the settlement stage. i am offered 35,000 for all future med care, vocational training, everything. i was told the ACDF surgery was about 15,000 dollars . is this right? Im basically looking for a price breakdown of the entire surgical process. prep, surgery, and rehabilitation. please no detail: I want OR fees, anesthesia, pt sessions, meds, everthing if anyone can help i"d appreciate it thanks

ACDF surgery, C-5&6, cost me $38,000 (OR, anesthesia, surgeon ) almost 3 yrs ago. Surgery was outpatient.
Follow up MRI's, Xrays about $2300
One round of physical therapy for 6 wks was approx $3,000.
I am still taking meds almost 3 yrs later that cost over $300 a month.

Hope this helps!

Forgot to mention LOSS OF INCOME....I only returned to work for 7 months and found I was in so much pain I could no longer work due to the physical impairment the surgery left me in. Seriously take this into consideration because you may not be able to do the same type of work after ACDF.