If anyone here had a good outcome of his ACDF surgery (specific one level) can that person react to the question how to coop with the problems one can have after this major surgery? Mentally and psychically wise.
thanks in advance
Mart

Hi Mart, just had a quick question for you. I haven't had an ACDF surgery although I know someone who has. What sort of problems do you anticipate? What specifically is it that concerns you about the surgery? I can ask for you and see if you like. Let me know, okay?

I just have nausea in the morning, just if I had a wrong positition when I was asleep. My NS told me to go to an eardoctor see if something is wrong with my balance organ. Maybe that can cause nausea. 12 weeks is still early in recovery, so it might takes some more time to heal someone wrote me. I am now on neurotin 900 mg a day. I have feelings of anxiety, fear and stress, so depression also. That's not helping to recover sooner. But if you still have better options healthnfitnessguy let me know? gr. Mart

mart1000637 wrote:

Mart, you will be literally the first person I will tell if I can have better options. Right now, that's the best I can see. I think that the best thing since you've got anxiety is to try meditating or self-hypnosis on a daily basis. Just 20 minutes can do wonders for you. Have oyu ever considered it?

I had no problems and did not need pain meds. started running 12 days after surgery and still am going strong I had surgery on 9/10 14