I am 23 and am concerned over my health condition since it is been a while I have this persistent feeling like something have stuck in middle of my cheat after almost each meal especially if it was a heavy one. And the worse is that recently those symptoms had worsened lately and this middle chest stuck feeling is now accompanied with something chest pain like though it is more about some weird burning sensation in my chest and I also have swallowing problems so I would appreciate much if someone tells me what could this be? Thanks!

It is more likely you have heartburn and it is nothing life-threatening so you could get relaxed from this point of view but still you need some treatment consisted of antacids or some over-the-counter receptor blockers –this is the combination I am using frequently for I have the same symptoms including this feeling like something have stocked in middle chest – I am taking Zantac which is perfect for reducing acid reflux while I am asleep at night. I don't know what is the exact cause of your heartburn so it is not like I could tell you what would be the best treatment for you so I advice you better check this treatment opt with a doc after you are diagnosed and which is usually done by having some endoscopy test or barium X-ray exam

im having the same problem - is it resolved now ? what did you do ?

what did you do? has it been resolved ?? im having same problem :(