I have one terrible problem that I have noticed few months ago. I saw I started to get acne all over my body. I saw it is specially spreading to my upper arms and chest. This annoying me and make me embarrassed when I need to take my cloth off. Can you explain what this is and what could I do about this question, I am 26 years old girl and I never had acne before?

I have heard for this for many times before, when woman is in 20's or 30's and suddenly her womanly glow is replaced by an acne rash. Acne in mature females is thankfully usually only mild to moderate, and could occur on face, upper arms, chest, back or anywhere else. The problem is that treatments this person might have used as a teenager will no longer be effective. That is because this time acne is associated with a hormonal change. I cannot claim this is your case for sure, but I guess it is. I could recommend you to visit your dermatologist, he will exam you and give you appropriate diagnosis. He will know there are not any more products that will be enough to treat adult acne in women. One of signs your upper arms and chest acne are caused by hormonal imbalance is if you have never had acne and it suddenly appears in adulthood or reappears after it has cleared up earlier. Beside this, acne that comes and goes with the ebbs and flows of the menstrual cycle are also sign for hormonal problems.