Hi, everybody, i was wondering if you could help me out, recently i have been getting a lot of red pimples which form into bumps and puss in the chest area and the upper back, i am not to sure if its cause of the clothes i wear, or if its cause i hardly expose my chest to breathe ? Please advise me accordingly, as most of the time the pimples get very itchy and also starts bleeding after i scratch or pop them. I would like to know what i should do?? Please advise..

i have the same problem, someone help

I also have this problem. I've recently begun putting Aloe Vera cream on my chest before bed every night, and it actually seems to be working well. No amount of washing has worked, and using different cleansers hasn't done a thing. But using the aloe cream seems to be doing well. I'm on my fourth night of using it, and although the red spots are obviously still there, the puss has stopped, and no new pimples have shown themselves. Also, the itching has died down substantially.

i also have this problem where i have large spots on my chest and upper back and they where unbeareably itch and i itched them resulted to scaring, i now have a horrible upper chest and back full of red spots and scars, please help

James T

I also have this problem, but mine aren't itchy. I just have red pimples on my chest and back. Anyone have an answer?

Pityrosporum Folliculitis

i have that same problem i don´t know why , but i tried bag balm on the affected area after shower, and works like a charm, it doesn´t itch anymore and the redness goes away., it also eliminated any occational pimple on my face or allergy rush.
when i stop using it does come back so if somebody knows what causes this itchy pimples on the chest area please post it.

Hi All,
Anyone wondering why these pimples appears frequently -
After some search and consulting with doctors I have found the cause
Chest pimples often occur as a result of stress or perspiration. You can avoid these pimples upto some extent by wearing mainly cotton tops (it's the most breathable fabric). Wash the area morning and night with a cleanser containing a drying agent like cucumber or salicylic acid, and keep pores unclogged by using a mud or clay mask twice a week.

Those in india generally have too many hairs on chest and sweat most of the time :-). They need to be more careful.

Thanks

Once in a while i get pimples on my chest but now I got a big gross one.What can be the cause? Is this something to worry about?

I don't if anyone really gave an answer to why they get pimples on the chest. Has anyone seen a Dr. I saw one response that it was due to stress. Is that what everyone thinks causes the pimples?

I have this problem too. I've tried so many things abd none of them worked. Now, I've just been washing my chest, shoulders, and upperback with regular soup and at night, I use some medicine from a dermitoligist. It's working a bit but not great. I'm thinking the condition is better diring the warmer seasons since they would get more sun. Sorrry if this doesn't help. ;-)

yeah i have the same problem and they are itchy and when i scratch they bleed and i have some scars. now i've kinda stopped but i really want to get rid of the scars

[
I suffered with pimples on both my forehead, upper back anc chest. After seeing a Dr I was told was eating too much sugar, I'm a tiny size 8 but eat lots of fruit and love a sugar in my coffee! I cut down immediately and the pimples literally faded within 10 days. Alot of people make the mistake of thinking the problem is external but as in most problems with skin etc the problem is actually on the inside and it just a sign it need treating.

I would suggest doing some research on Keratosis Pilaris, that might be what some of you have. It is commonly mistaken for pimples!!

Hi Everyone,

I have this problem too and for about 9 years now. This is not because of prespiration, not letting your skin breathe or because of the type of clothes you wear. Back, upper shoulder, chest and arm acne is caused by hormone imbalances which result in the skin producing more oil than normal which when clogged result in pimples. These can be painful, itchy and bleed if you pop them. Do not use any cleaning products on the affected skin especially if the products are not dermatogically tested. You need to see a doctor who will prescribe you a course of antibiotics and possbily a cream to apply to the affected area. I would suggest you see a doctor sooner rather than later as these pimples can leave permanent scarring. Hope this helps.