Hi. I have acne on my face, shoulders and arms. Most recently, acne started to appear on my scalp. Is that possible? I have oily skin and hair, so I guess it is possible. What food should I avoid to treat my acne? I can`t say no only to a chocolate.

Hi. No need to say goodbye to chocolate. Chocolate is no acne trigger. Acne runs in the family. Acne triggers are hormonal changes, oily cosmetic and hair products, drugs such as steroids, estrogen and isoniazid, high levels of humidity and increased sweating. Many people think so, but it is not true. Acne usually appears on your face and shoulders. However, they may also occur on your trunk, arms, legs and scalp. I have acne on my buttocks. Not just any acne, but painful cysts. Can you believe that? Acne affects people at any age, including infants. Healthy, well balanced diet is always recommended.