Hi. I am a 41 years old woman, and I suffer from a throat cancer a few months now. I am taking chemotherapy, and they tell me that it works, but the thing is when I receive it I feel so weak.... And I get a pain all over. I heard that acupuncture helps to relieve pain. Could you tell me something about it?

Unfortunately, I just know how you feel. I have been living with a lung cancer a year now, and I am pretty weak now… I feel for the worst. Even though doctors say that I am improving. If I survive the chemotherapy, I will probably get well. But I know one thing for certain. If there wasn't acupuncture, I probably wouldn't be alive. It really helps me to get stronger (even if it is in my head), but it really relieves me from pain. It is a life saver, and I would recommend it to anyone. Especially to you. Good luck with your therapy.