Hi, I realy hope you can help me!
Im a woman in my early 30's and have been experiencing some kind of dizziness (Feeling like im on a boat?) and my legs swell just underneath my kneecaps. I have been to see several Doctors and have had several tests including Heart Scan/ECG's, treadmill exercise test,numberous blood tests, all of which have been confirmed as normal.
The symptoms that I experience daily are this weird dizziness, pain in my lung area radiating to the left side of my chest, swelling and discomfort in my calfs(No redness) and extreme tiredness. Blood clots have been ruled out. I am at the end of my tether and wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions as to what the cause may be?

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that no one has been able to help you on this. Now I am no doctor but I am going to try my best to try to come up with what may cause these symptoms. Perhaps the dizziness is vertigo? How often do you receive that pain in your left lung that moves to the left side of your chest?

There are blood clinics you can go to, and get a test done usually for 100 dollars and they will tell you anything you have. Maybe you can try one of those. I hope this helps a little bit. Good luck!!

Thank you for replying. The dizziness doesn't feel like vertigo, the room doesn't spin, neither does the objects around me. This may sound silly but I feel that the dizziness is coming from behind my legs and its accompanied by swelling of my calfs..my legs feel as if they're floating somehow? All this happens the moment I start walking any distance. The pain/Hotness in my lung(?) is there nearly all of the time accompanied by this weird "Dizziness" and tiredness. I have been up to now an athletic person who is not overweight, I don't drink or smoke(Quit 1 year ago) and I eat a balanced healthy diet (Sound very boring doesn't it!).

hi , i am a 41 year old man who is in fairly good health, doesnt smoke,rarely drinks and is in pretty athletic. Recently i have experienced similiar symptoms like you. I feel like i am walking on a rocking boat most of the day. Although i dont have pain in my lungs , i did experience pain to my calfs the day these symptoms began to occur. I have had balance tests and an MRI performed on me , but have not recieved results yet. My symptoms appear to worsen when i stand up with my eyes closed, but i dont experience the usual spinning room dizziness which is a common complaint of vertigo patients. Please help me find out what is causing these symptoms.

I am a 41 yr old woman and experience the same thing. I have also had MRIs for for lightheadedness and tingling on the left side of my face. my left leg swells an feels like there are rubbands around my calf. It also feels likme" an indian sunbirn around my calf. I have had this for a long time now. I saw a Vascular surgeon and he told me I had leg reflux- The blood pools in my calf. I also get very tired and short of breath at time. I have had chemical stress tests, echocardiograms, ekg's- all came back ok. I have to wear compression stockings for a month to see if that helps. another option is to have the vein removed from my leg. I am worried about the lightheadedness. People think Im crazy! I am. so glad I am not alone . I also get hot flashes. Please let me know if you receive any more info on this b/c Im going crazy!!!

Did you ever find the reason for your dizziness near your legs? Please provide an update.