Hi everyone,

During this healthy lifestyle program, I am drinking some diet pills. From my experience with this, this is not something that will transform your body fast. Some products really work.  So, I have a few questions.

What is Adipex? Does it help lose unwanted pounds? How much does it cost? Any side effects?

Can anyone tell me something more about those pills?

I have been struggling with weight loss for years, I tried almost everything. Is it really possible to lose up to 7 pounds in 7 days with Adipex pills? I don't think so, but...

Help me!

Thanks 

Hello there,

First – adipex is the most popular name of the generic prescription drug. Adipex has been shown to produce great results. If you want to take those pills, you need to consult with your doctor first. My sister Piper used to drink Adipex. And, she lost weight. But, generally, those weight-loss drugs are reserved for people who eat healthy and exercise every day . This is how it works. You have to stop eating junk food, fried food. Also, you need to stop eating when you are not hungry. This is the only way Adipex may work for you.

Good luck!

Well, GL with it. It is dangerous, but also might be useful. 

No, they don't!

no reason to be afraid. I consume it, and Im still fine, 26 pounds down....

whatever GuestGuest said, pills r not something that will transform ur body just now! No way. And OFC it is hard...Pills do not only burns fat at a faster rate, but also increases energy level...so, think twice

Regards

Your body uses food for energy every single day! It is just like with cars and fuel.... So, if you eat more food than your body needs , you'll gain weight. True...

To lose weight, you need to get your body to use up these stores of fat. The most effective way is to reduce calories and exerice - every day... No pills can change this..

HealthyLifeStyle! 

greetings, 

i am not sure either... consult with someone

I must tell u, Adipex works great for weight loss but I stall after three months as my body gets used to it. but you must eat before Fastin, then go to the gym...

U will see :)

Gl

Im for healthy lifestyle (eating, gym), without pills.  I'm not so comfortable with diet pills .This is soooooo hard to do when taking diet pills, coz you are not hungry and sometimes you may have to force yourself to eat something. Doing this will not only make you feel better, but it really increases your metabolism.

I vote 4 healthy food and gym.

BW

yes, adipex is safe!

Greetings,

still, nothing better than helthy diet and gym.

GL

this is very good post

Hello there,

thank you!

Do you have any opinion about this?