Hello everybody. My friend got me Adipex weight loss pills as a gift. I, myself, never would've gotten it. I was planning to try sureslim program. But now, since I got them as a gift, I must try them. I know that every weight loss pills and diet programs are recommended to be combined with physical activity. When I asked people about that while I was considering sureslim, they told me that I’ll at least have to walk (for half an hour, daily). I hope these pills don’t require exercises and walking. I’m pretty busy since I got this new job. Is physical activity really needed while I’m on these pills?

Hello Mellisa8

Well, every diet and every weight loss program is perfectly combined with physical activity. That's very logical since by doing exercises you spend calories and therefore you lose pounds. But this case of yours is very common. People nowadays are very busy and often they don't have time to go to the gym and exercise. I think that with Adipex, and the majority of other pills, you can lose weight without exercising but not as fast and efficient as with it. So if there is any way to find some time for being active( you may walk fast to work and back home, that would be enough) I recommend you do so.

Thank you Aristotle40

I was kind of hoping to hear that. Some people (when I asked is physical activity needed while using these pills) said to me that they have no effect without it. My mom's colleague says she tried using them without doing any exercises and there were no results. After some time she again started to use them, but this time combined with power walk and then the results started to show.

I'll try at least to find time to walk fast as you said. I can't walk to work since I work from home, online. But I guess I'll find half an hour every day. Thanks again.