I am 16 yr old male and 5 days ago I had unprotected sex for the first time with my gf, she was on her last day of her period and she bled while having sex. I wasn't too worried since I took a shower right after that and felt fine. But about 2 - 3 days ago, I noticed these 3 bumps on my pubic area above the penis and the next day, one of them turned into a pimple that looked like a white head (same appearance as facial acne). The second one looks like it's turning into a whitehead not sure because it hasn't yet, and the 3rd one seems to be fading away and it's almost not noticeable. I'm not sure if it was the unprotected sex or not but I do recall the same day or day before I noticed them I was sweating in that area. Could it be an STD? Please help!!! I'm freaking out right now because of it!

*UPDATE*

I took a shower like 15 minutes ago and I was touching the pimple a little bit like poking it slightly and it popped by itself and I pushed out all the dead cells. Not sure if that was the right thing to do or not but it didn't hurt when I did.

sound like plain old pimples to me.

You are okay Don't worry, It is just build up of oils from unprotected sex =)