I have read a little already on here in some other threads, but nothing seams to sound exactly like what I got. I've had it before on my inner thigh, and it popped on its own and now there is a little scar there. But this time, it is right below my belt line above my pubic region. I did recently shave, but not completely. I used trimmers and took it to a 1, lol!! (if thats not descriptive enough, sorry... and I'm a guy by the way, lol) Anyways, it started out as a normal looking pimple, had a normal whitehead and everything, then grew to this big soft pimple with what looks like is a lot of puss and blood along with a big whitehead. It is also red and very sore to the touch around the "pimple" as well. What could this be and is it better to just let it run it's course?

Hi hon! Ingrown hairs in the pubic area are one of the biggest reasons for cysts, as well as it being in the best area for a damp warm place for ZITS and infections to start! So I think yours started out as an ingrown hair then turned into a pustule! IF you put a VERY WARM compress on it - face cloth soaked in the warmest water your body can handle - WITHOUT burning! This should help drain it! IF you need to pop it, you need to have the area cleaned, your fingers cleaned and antiseptic and cotton wool near by, gently press on either side when it pops soak the cottonwool ball in astrigent and then wipe the area clean, then you can put polysporin on it! And from now on, maybe just take it to a 2!!!!!! ;-) XD Good luck and health1