Hey there. Recently I have discovered some pimple like inhabitants in my pubic region. I first discovered one on Oct 21st. I felt an itch at night and just gave it a quick scratch but felt a bump while doing that. I investigated the situation and noticed the bump had a slight amount of puss coming out of it if I squeezed it. The irritation went away. However, the following day, the no longer buldging pimple was flat and slightly red with a black dot in the center. I thought nothing of it and was sure it would go away in time.

Last monday, I started to trim down there but ended up just getting rid of if all (kinda like when you cut your hair but it isn't perfect so you keep cutting until its ultimately all gone lol..). Anyways, the following day, I noticed 2 additional red dots on my pubic area. Again, I thought nothing of it since I figured it was a reaction to shaving. Today however, I felt one of the red dots in the shower and it was a bump. I gave it a little squeeze and a slight amount of pus came out of it just like the first one. And the story basically repeats from there except that the newly popped 'pimple' still has a hair growing out of it. The 2nd red dot is still a dot. It hasn't gone away either.

The last time any type of sexual activity went on was when I was 16 (3 years ago). I'm still worried however that this may be a sign of herpes or some other sort of virus/infection. I can try to further describe the situation if this is not enough. Please help :$ :'(

I was just wondering if you found out what caused it. It would help alot.

Well this was probably just a hair ingrown. When he shaved his pubic area he must've irritated the skin a little and some hair couldn't grow out of his skin. The puss is probably caused by the same thing. They really just need to get out to grow. Hope that this can help you.

I agree with what dark_red has said. When you shave down there you do have to take care not to shave too much or you will have bumps like that. You can put lotion or something on it to prevent the ingrown hairs but generally you can't do much to get rid of it. You'll just have to be more careful next time and make sure that you keep the area lotioned. Does that help?

Well bluedog is right. There is not much you can do but to be careful next time. Try to less the irritation while shaving. Keep it lotioned and if you see some small hair ingrowths try to help them get out. But be careful not to hurt your self.